|§ 20-1694.01||Identity theft group insurance; eligible groups|
|§ 20-1694.02||Identity theft group insurance policy; premiums; cancellation; requirements|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 20 > Chapter 6 > Article 18
- Certificate holder: means the individual insured group member. See Arizona Laws 20-1694
- Conditional renewal: means a renewal that is conditioned on change of limits, change in type of coverage, reduction or elimination of coverage, increased deductibles or addition of exclusions or increased premiums in excess of ten percent, except for premium increases that are generated as a result of increased exposure units or as a result of experience rating, loss rating, retrospective rating or audit. See Arizona Laws 20-1694
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Group policyholder: means those groups described in section 20-1694. See Arizona Laws 20-1694
- Identity theft group insurance: means a form of identity theft insurance covering groups of persons as prescribed in this article. See Arizona Laws 20-1694
- Stolen identity event: includes the theft, accidental release, publication or misappropriation of information related to an individual's personal identification or social security number or other method of identifying the individual that results in or could reasonably result in the wrongful use of the information. See Arizona Laws 20-1694