|§ 11-49.3-1||Short title|
|§ 11-49.3-2||Risk-based information security program|
|§ 11-49.3-4||Notification of breach|
|§ 11-49.3-5||Penalties for violation|
|§ 11-49.3-6||Agencies or persons with security breach procedures|
Terms Used In Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 11-49.3
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Credit report: A detailed report of an individual's credit history prepared by a credit bureau and used by a lender in determining a loan applicant's creditworthiness. Source: OCC
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: extends to and includes co-partnerships and bodies corporate and politic. See Rhode Island General Laws 43-3-6