Terms Used In Michigan Laws > Chapter 752 > Act 461 of 2014
- Board: means the human trafficking health advisory board created in section 3. See Michigan Laws 752.992
- Freedom of Information Act: A federal law that mandates that all the records created and kept by federal agencies in the executive branch of government must be open for public inspection and copying. The only exceptions are those records that fall into one of nine exempted categories listed in the statute. Source: OCC
- Human trafficking: means a violation of chapter LXVIIA of the Michigan penal code, 1931 PA 328, MCL 750. See Michigan Laws 752.992
- Majority leader: see Floor Leaders
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories belonging to the United States; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the district and territories. See Michigan Laws 8.3o