|§ 144.98||Accreditation of Environmental Laboratories|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > ACCREDITATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL LABORATORIES
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44