|§ 144.7065||Facility Requirements to Report, Analyze, and Correct|
|§ 144.7067||Commissioner Duties and Responsibilities|
|§ 144.7068||Reports From Licensing Boards|
|§ 144.7069||Interstate Coordination; Reports|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > ADVERSE HEALTH CARE EVENTS REPORTING
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Donor: The person who makes a gift.
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Reporter: Makes a record of court proceedings and prepares a transcript, and also publishes the court's opinions or decisions (in the courts of appeals).
- seal: includes an impression thereof upon the paper alone, as well as an impression on a wafer, wax, or other substance thereto attached. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.