|§ 144.4197||Emergency Vaccine Administration; Legend Drug|
|§ 144.4198||Mass Dispensing Under Authority of Commissioner of Health|
|§ 144.4199||Public Health Response Contingency Account|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY; VACCINATION; TREATMENT
- Chair: includes chairman, chairwoman, and chairperson. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Entitlement: A Federal program or provision of law that requires payments to any person or unit of government that meets the eligibility criteria established by law. Entitlements constitute a binding obligation on the part of the Federal Government, and eligible recipients have legal recourse if the obligation is not fulfilled. Social Security and veterans' compensation and pensions are examples of entitlement programs.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Minor: means an individual under the age of 18. See Minnesota Statutes 645.451
- Minority: means with respect to an individual the period of time during which the individual is a minor. See Minnesota Statutes 645.451
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44