|§ 144.383||Authority of Commissioner|
|§ 144.384||Notice of Violation|
|§ 144.385||Public Notice|
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- verified: when used in reference to writings, means supported by oath or affirmation. See Minnesota Statutes 645.45