Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > STAFFING PLAN REPORTS
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 144 > STAFFING PLAN REPORTS
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- state: extends to and includes the District of Columbia and the several territories. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- verified: when used in reference to writings, means supported by oath or affirmation. See Minnesota Statutes 645.45