1. The filing in the probate division of the circuit court of a notice of the pendency in some other court or division of an action, suit or proceeding against the protectee or the conservator, or of a copy of the judgment or decree of such other court or division in such action, suit or proceeding shall be deemed a filing of the claim asserted in such action, suit or proceeding.
2. Section 473.360 shall not apply to the estates of disabled persons.
Terms Used In Missouri Laws 475.210
- conservator: as used in this chapter , includes limited conservator unless otherwise specified or apparent from the context. See Missouri Laws 475.010
- Probate: Proving a will
- Protectee: a person for whose estate a conservator or limited conservator has been appointed or with respect to whose estate a transaction has been authorized by the court under section Missouri Laws 475.010
3. This section shall apply to the estates of disabled persons whose disability is adjudicated on or after August 28, 1993.