475.342. Estate property, conservator‘s duties. — The conservator shall:
Terms Used In Missouri Laws 475.342
- conservator: as used in this chapter , includes limited conservator unless otherwise specified or apparent from the context. See Missouri Laws 475.010
- Property: includes real and personal property. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- Protectee: a person for whose estate a conservator or limited conservator has been appointed or with respect to whose estate a transaction has been authorized by the court under section Missouri Laws 475.010
(1) Keep estate property separate from the conservator’s own property; and
(2) Cause the estate’s property to be designated so that any ownership interest of the estate, to the extent feasible, appears in records maintained by a financial institution or party other than the conservator or protectee.