|§ 35-6-101||Applicability to corporations presently in default|
|§ 35-6-102||Involuntary dissolution — grounds|
|§ 35-6-103||Defaulting corporations — penalties and forfeitures|
|§ 35-6-104||Involuntary dissolution — procedure|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 35 > Chapter 6 > Part 1 - Dissolution by Secretary of State
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201