|§ 45-2-301||Accountability for conduct of another|
|§ 45-2-302||When accountability exists|
|§ 45-2-303||Separate conviction of person accountable|
|§ 45-2-311||Criminal responsibility of corporations|
|§ 45-2-312||Accountability for conduct of corporation|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 45 > Chapter 2 > Part 3
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.