|§ 50-32-102||Uniformity of construction|
|§ 50-32-103||Board to administer chapter|
|§ 50-32-104||Board’s authority limited|
|§ 50-32-105||Board to conduct educational programs|
|§ 50-32-106||Board to encourage research|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 50 > Chapter 32 > Part 1
- Administer: means the direct application of a dangerous drug, whether by injection, inhalation, ingestion, or other means, to the body of a patient or research subject by:
(a) a practitioner or by the practitioner's authorized agent; or
(b) the patient or research subject at the direction and in the presence of the practitioner. See Montana Code 50-32-101
- Board: means the board of pharmacy provided for in 2-15-1733. See Montana Code 50-32-101
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the department of labor and industry provided for in Title 2, chapter 15, part 17. See Montana Code 50-32-101
- Manufacture: means the production, preparation, propagation, compounding, conversion, or processing of a dangerous drug either directly or indirectly by extraction from substances of natural origin, independently by means of chemical synthesis, or by a combination of extraction and chemical synthesis and includes the packaging or repackaging of the drug or labeling or relabeling of its container. See Montana Code 50-32-101
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- State: when applied to a part of the United States, includes a state, district, commonwealth, territory, insular possession of the United States, and any area subject to the legal authority of the United States of America. See Montana Code 50-32-101
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201