|§ 79-2,153||Act, how cited|
|§ 79-2,154||Terms, defined|
|§ 79-2,155||Operator; prohibited acts; duties; use or disclosure of covered information; applicability of section|
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes > Student Online Personal Protection Act
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Process: shall mean a summons, subpoena, or notice to appear issued out of a court in the course of judicial proceedings. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
- School: means a school under the jurisdiction of a school board authorized by Chapter 79. See Nebraska Statutes 79-101
- School board: means the governing body of any school district. See Nebraska Statutes 79-101
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801
- Teacher: means any certified employee who is regularly employed for the instruction of pupils in the public schools. See Nebraska Statutes 79-101
- Year: shall mean calendar year. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801