|§ 36.010||Defendant asking affirmative relief may have provisional remedies|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 36
- Counterclaim: A claim that a defendant makes against a plaintiff.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Revocable trust: A trust agreement that can be canceled, rescinded, revoked, or repealed by the grantor (person who establishes the trust).