|§ 551.010||Nevada Mineral Exhibition; authority of agricultural district to collect and disseminate information regarding mineral industries|
|§ 551.030||State and regional fairs|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 551
- county: includes Carson City. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.033
- Dismissal: The dropping of a case by the judge without further consideration or hearing. Source:
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.