Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 556
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the State Department of Agriculture. See Nevada Revised Statutes 556.010
- Grower: means any landowner personally engaged in growing garlic or onions, or a landowner and the landowner"s tenant jointly, and includes a natural person, partnership, association, corporation, cooperative organization, trust, sharecropper and all other business units, devises or arrangements that grow garlic or onions. See Nevada Revised Statutes 556.010
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039