|§ 1401||Claim for Contribution|
|§ 1402||Amount of Contribution|
|§ 1403||How Contribution Claimed|
|§ 1404||Rights of Persons Entitled to Damages Not Affected; Rights of Indemnity or Subrogation Preserved|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Civil Practice Law & Rules > Article 14
- Counterclaim: A claim that a defendant makes against a plaintiff.
- Disposal: means the discharge, deposit, injection, dumping, spilling, leaking or placing of any substance so that such substance or any related constituent thereof may enter the environment, or the abandonment of any substance. See N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 24-163.11
- Prosecute: To charge someone with a crime. A prosecutor tries a criminal case on behalf of the government.
- Regulated medical waste: means regulated medical waste as defined in title 15 of article 27 of this chapter. See N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 24-163.11
- State environmental regulatory program: means any of the regulatory or permit programs for which fees are assessed under this article. See N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 24-180