Terms Used In New York Laws > Environmental Conservation > Article 11 > Title 15
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Commissioner of finance: means the commissioner of finance of the city. See N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 11-1901
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgage loan: A loan made by a lender to a borrower for the financing of real property. Source: OCC