|58-56A-4||Pharmacy and pharmacist protections|
|58-56A-5||Maximum allowable cost price|
|58-56A-10||Civil Penalties for violations; administrative procedure|
Terms Used In North Carolina General Statutes > Chapter 58 > Article 56A
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- following: when used by way of reference to any section of a statute, shall be construed to mean the section next preceding or next following that in which such reference is made; unless when some other section is expressly designated in such reference. See North Carolina General Statutes 15A-941
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories, so called; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the said district and territories and all dependencies. See North Carolina General Statutes 15A-941
- United States: shall be construed to include the said district and territories and all dependencies. See North Carolina General Statutes 15A-941