1. “Controlled substance” means a substance as defined in section 19-03.1-01.
Terms Used In North Dakota Code 19-03.2-01
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
2. “Distribute” means the actual, constructive, or attempted transfer, delivery, or dispensing to another of an imitation controlled substance.
3. “Imitation controlled substance” means a substance that is not a controlled substance, but which by appearance, including color, shape, size, markings, or packaging, or by representations made, would lead a reasonable person to believe that the substance is a controlled substance.
4. “Manufacture” means producing, preparing, compounding, processing, encapsulating, packaging, repackaging, labeling, or relabeling of an imitation controlled substance.