1. The president is the principal executive officer of the association and shall supervise and control the business and affairs of the association and preside at all meetings of the association and the board of directors. The president may sign, with the secretary or any other officer of the association authorized by the board of directors, any deeds, mortgages, bonds, contracts, or other instruments the board of directors has authorized to be executed, except when the signing is expressly delegated by the board of directors, the bylaws, or law to some other officer or agent of the association. The president shall perform all duties incident to the office of president and duties as may be prescribed by the board of directors.
2. In the absence, inability, or refusal to act of the president, the vice president shall perform the duties of the president and when so acting has all the power of and is subject to all the restrictions upon the president. If there is more than one vice president, the vice president elected or appointed earliest in time shall perform the duties of the president. A vice president shall perform such duties as assigned by the president or board of directors.
3. If required by the board of directors, the treasurer shall give a bond for the faithful discharge of the treasurer’s duties in a sum with that surety as determined by the board. The treasurer shall perform or supervise the performance of all the duties incident to the office of the treasurer and shall:
a. Keep accurate financial records for the association;
b. Deposit all money, drafts, and checks in the name of and to the credit of the association in the depositories designated by the board;
c. Endorse for deposit all notes, checks, and drafts received by the association as directed by the board, making proper vouchers;
d. Disburse association funds and issue checks and drafts in the name of the association, as directed by the board;
e. Give to the president and the board, when requested, an account of all transactions by the treasurer and of the financial condition of the association; and f. Perform other duties assigned by the board or the president.
4. The secretary shall keep the minutes of the meetings of the board of directors; see that all notices are duly given in accordance with the bylaws or as required by law; be custodian of the association records; keep a register of the post-office address of each member as furnished to the secretary by the member; and, in general, perform or supervise the performance of all duties incident to the office of secretary and other duties as assigned by the president or by the board of directors.
5. Any other officers created by the board of directors may be required to give bonds for the faithful discharge of their duties in such sum and with such sureties as determined by the board of directors and shall perform duties assigned to them by the treasurer, secretary, president, or board of directors.