1. Upon receipt of the application for registration in proper form and of a registration fee of one hundred dollars, the commission shall issue a notice of filing to the applicant. Within ninety days from the date of the notice of filing, the commission shall enter an order registering the subdivided lands or rejecting the registration. If no order of rejection is entered within ninety days from the date of notice of filing, the land must be deemed registered unless the applicant has consented in writing to a delay.
Terms Used In North Dakota Code 43-23.1-09
- year: means twelve consecutive months. See North Dakota Code 1-01-33
2. If the commission affirmatively determines, upon inquiry and examination, that the requirements of section 43-23.1-08 have been met, it shall enter an order registering the subdivided lands and shall designate the form of the public offering statement.
3. If the commission determines, upon inquiry and examination, that any of the requirements of section 43-23.1-08 has not been met, the commission shall notify the applicant that the application for registration must be corrected in the particulars specified within ten days. If the requirements are not met within the time allowed, the commission shall enter an order rejecting the registration which must include the findings of fact upon which the order is based. The order rejecting the registration shall not become effective for twenty days during which time the applicant may petition for reconsideration and is entitled to a hearing.
4. Registration under this chapter is effective for a period of one year and may be renewed for additional periods of one year by filing, not later than fifteen days prior to the expiration of a registration, a renewal application in such form and containing such information as the commission shall prescribe, together with the payment of a renewal fee of one hundred dollars. The initial registration and any renewal fees may not be returned or refunded for any reason.