(1) Applications to the State Board of Massage Therapists for a massage therapist license shall be made on forms provided by the board and shall contain the information required to assure the board of the applicant’s eligibility for a license. The application fee provided for in ORS 687.071 shall accompany the application.
Terms Used In Oregon Statutes 687.041
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
(2) An applicant shall state on the application whether the applicant has ever been arrested for or convicted of a crime exclusive of minor traffic offenses and if so, where and when.
(3) The board may require that an applicant submit to fingerprinting and may use the fingerprints to request a criminal records check of the applicant under ORS 181A.195. It may also require the photograph of the applicant.
(4) All law enforcement agencies in this state shall cooperate with the board in the administration of ORS 687.011 to 687.250, 687.895 and 687.991 and shall, when requested, investigate and report to the board their findings regarding the arrest or conviction of the applicant for crimes within or outside this state. [1955 c.492 § 3; 1957 c.166 § 1; 1977 c.507 § 6; 1979 c.89 § 3; 1989 c.841 § 3; 1997 c.626 § 5; 1999 c.537 § 8; 2005 c.730 § 36]
[Repealed by 1955 c.492 § 15]