(2) Goods or conduct including any part of a performance are"conforming" or conform to the contract when they are in accordance with the obligations under the contract.
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 36-2-106
- Buyer: means a person who buys or contracts to buy goods. See South Carolina Code 36-2-103
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- present sale: means a sale which is accomplished by the making of the contract. See South Carolina Code 36-2-106
- Seller: means a person who sells or contracts to sell goods. See South Carolina Code 36-2-103
(3) "Termination" occurs when either party pursuant to a power created by agreement or law puts an end to the contract otherwise than for its breach. On "termination" all obligations which are still executory on both sides are discharged but any right based on prior breach or performance survives.
(4) "Cancellation" occurs when either party puts an end to the contract for breach by the other and its effect is the same as that of "termination" except that the canceling party also retains any remedy for breach of the whole contract or any unperformed balance.