(1) an account, description, and digital photograph of the goods, articles, or things pawned, pledged, or purchased;
(2) the amount of money loaned thereon;
(3) the time of pledging them;
(4) the charges or the rate of interest to be paid on the loan; and
(5) the name and residence of the person selling, pawning, or pledging the goods, articles, or things.
(B) Before a pledge or purchase, the pawnbroker shall verify the identity of the pledgor or seller by reviewing a state-issued or federally issued photographic identification card, including a United States military identification card, or a passport issued by the United States.
(C) A pawn or purchase transaction must be performed by the owner of the property, or his authorized agent, whose identity and agency relationship must be verified by the pawnbroker.