(1) "Drug-free workplace" means a site for the performance of work done in connection with a specific grant or contract of an entity at which employees of the entity are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance in accordance with the requirements of this chapter.
(2) "Employee" means the employee of a grantee or contractor engaged in the performance of work pursuant to the provisions of the grant or contract.
(3) "Controlled substance" means a controlled substance in Article 3, Chapter 53 of this title.
(4) "Conviction" means a finding of guilt, including a plea of nolo contendere or imposition of sentence, or both, by any judicial body charged with the responsibility to determine violations of the federal or state criminal drug statutes.
(5) "Criminal drug statute" means a criminal statute involving manufacture, distribution, dispensation, use, or possession of any controlled substance.
(6) "Grantee" means the department, division, or other unit of a person responsible for the performance under a grant.
(7) "Contractor" means the department, division, or other unit of a person responsible for the performance under a contract with a state agency.