Terms Used In South Carolina Code > Title 15 > Chapter 73 - Sellers of Defective Products
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- person: includes any individual, trust, estate, partnership, receiver, association, company, limited liability company, corporation, or other entity or group; and
(2) "individual" means a human being. See South Carolina Code 12-2-20
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- property: as used in this Title , includes both real and personal property. See South Carolina Code 15-1-50