Tennessee Code 48-16-103 – Issued and outstanding shares
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Tennessee Code 48-16-103
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Charter: includes amended and restated charters and articles of merger. See Tennessee Code 48-11-201
- Class: when used with reference to membership interests, means a category of membership interests that differs in one (1) or more rights or preferences from another category of membership interests of the LLC. See Tennessee Code 48-202-101
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Dissolution: means that the LLC has incurred an event under §. See Tennessee Code 48-202-101
- Series: means a category of membership interests, within a class of membership interests, that have some of the same rights and preferences as other membership interests within the same class, but that differ in one (1) or more rights and preferences from another category of membership interests within that class. See Tennessee Code 48-202-101