As used in this part, unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Board” means the state board of examiners for architects and engineers; and
- Board: means the state board of examiners for architects and engineers. See Tennessee Code 62-2-902
- Person: includes a corporation, firm, company or association. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Registered interior designer: means a person registered to use the title "registered interior designer" under this part. See Tennessee Code 62-2-902
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- “Registered interior designer” means a person registered to use the title “registered interior designer” under this part. The registered interior designer is a person who meets the criteria of education, experience and examination as determined by the board.
Terms Used In Tennessee Code 62-2-902