Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 56 > Chapter 7 > Part 32
- Actual reimbursement: means the total amount that a covered entity or pharmacy benefits manager determines that a pharmacy or other dispenser will receive consistent with the provider agreement, and is the sum of the amount the covered entity or pharmacy benefits manager will pay directly to the pharmacy or other dispenser plus any applicable patient out-of-pocket cost paid directly by the patient to the pharmacy or other dispenser, for dispensing of a particular prescription or providing a covered service. See Tennessee Code 56-7-3201
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Covered entity: means a covered entity as defined in §. See Tennessee Code 56-7-3201
- Pharmacy benefits manager: means a pharmacy benefits manager as defined in §. See Tennessee Code 56-7-3201
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Representative: when applied to those who represent a decedent, includes executors and administrators, unless the context implies heirs and distributees. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105