|§ 52.101||Written Contract Required; Customer Copy|
|§ 52.102||Mandatory Contract Terms|
|§ 52.103||Multiple Contracts|
|§ 52.104||Payment for Services; Option to Terminate Contract|
|§ 52.105||Cover Notice Required|
|§ 52.106||Quarterly Reports to Customer Required|
Terms Used In Texas Business and Commerce Code Chapter 52 > Subchapter C - Invention Development Services Contract
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Pleadings: Written statements of the parties in a civil case of their positions. In the federal courts, the principal pleadings are the complaint and the answer.
- Reporter: Makes a record of court proceedings and prepares a transcript, and also publishes the court's opinions or decisions (in the courts of appeals).
- sworn: includes affirm or affirmed. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005