|§ 75A.002||Limited Liability|
|§ 75A.003||Posted Warning|
|§ 75A.004||Signed Agreement and Warning|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 75A
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.