|§ 18A.151||Requirements Regarding Interception Order for Communication by Specified Person|
|§ 18A.152||Implementation of Interception Order|
|§ 18A.153||Motion to Modify or Quash Interception Order|
Terms Used In Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 18A > Subchapter D
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005