|§ 18A.451||Creation of Recordings|
|§ 18A.452||Duplication of Recordings|
|§ 18A.453||Sealing and Custody of Recordings|
|§ 18A.454||Destruction of Recordings|
|§ 18A.455||Prerequisite for Use or Disclosure of Recording in Certain Proceedings|
Terms Used In Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 18A > Subchapter J
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Municipality: means a general-law municipality, home-rule municipality, or special-law municipality. See Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005