|Chapter 101||Cooperative Development||101.001 – 101.052|
|Chapter 102||Pooling||102.001 – 102.112|
|Chapter 103||Cooperative Facilities for Conservation and Utilization of Gas||103.001 – 103.046|
Terms Used In Texas Natural Resources Code > Title 3 > Subtitle C
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Effects: includes all personal property and all interest in that property. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Statute of limitations: A law that sets the time within which parties must take action to enforce their rights.
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005