Terms Used In Texas Estates Code 22.034
- Codicil: An addition, change, or supplement to a will executed with the same formalities required for the will itself.
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
(1) a codicil; and
(2) a testamentary instrument that merely:
(A) appoints an executor or guardian;
(B) directs how property may not be disposed of; or
(C) revokes another will.