|§ 204.002||Authority to Contract|
|§ 204.003||Terms and Conditions of Contract|
|§ 204.005||Cumulative Effect of Chapter|
Terms Used In Texas Family Code Chapter 204
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Month: means a calendar month. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Restitution: The court-ordered payment of money by the defendant to the victim for damages caused by the criminal action.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005