Terms Used In Texas Finance Code 395.101
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
The work group shall work in conjunction with the banking community in this state to:
(1) develop statewide community reinvestment strategies using existing investment pools and other investment vehicles to leverage private capital from banks, insurance companies, and other entities for community development in the state;
(2) consult and coordinate with representatives from appropriate federal regulatory agencies, including the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Office of Thrift Supervision; and
(3) monitor and evaluate the strategies developed under this section.