|§ 91.012||Authority of Commissioner|
|§ 91.016||Compensation of Certain Employees|
Terms Used In Texas Human Resources Code Chapter 91 > Subchapter B - Administrative Provisions
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Justice: when applied to a magistrate, means justice of the peace. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005