(a) At the end of each calendar quarter, a solicitor who raises more than $5,000 for a veterans organization during that period shall file with the secretary of state a report that includes:
(1) the name, address, and telephone number of the solicitor;
(2) the gross amount raised by the solicitor for the veterans organization;
(3) the amount paid to the veterans organization; and
(4) the name and address of the person representing the veterans organization to which the amount was paid.
(b) A $50 filing fee must accompany each report.
Terms Used In Texas Occupations Code 1804.104
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005