|§ 11.202||General Duties|
|§ 11.203||Accountability of Nonprofit Partners; Investment Restrictions|
|§ 11.205||Official Nonprofit Partner|
|§ 11.206||Audit of Official Nonprofit Partner|
|§ 11.207||Expenditures; Limits|
Terms Used In Texas Parks and Wildlife Code Chapter 11 > Subchapter J - Nonprofit Partnerships
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005