|§ 7201.071||Prohibited Conduct for Directors and District Employees|
|§ 7201.072||Eligibility of Director and General Manager|
|§ 7201.073||General Manager; Duties|
Terms Used In Texas Special District Local Laws Code Chapter 7201 > Subchapter B-1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Guarantor: A party who agrees to be responsible for the payment of another party's debts should that party default. Source: OCC
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005