(a) To encourage private entities to submit proposals under Section 370.306, the following information is confidential, is not subject to disclosure, inspection, or copying under Chapter 552, Government Code, and is not subject to disclosure, discovery, subpoena, or other means of legal compulsion for its release until a final contract for a proposed project is entered into:
(1) all or part of a proposal submitted by a private entity for a comprehensive development agreement, except information provided under Sections 370.306(b)(1) and (2);
(2) supplemental information or material submitted by a private entity in connection with a proposal for a comprehensive development agreement; and
(3) information created or collected by an authority or its agent during consideration of a proposal for a comprehensive development agreement.
(b) After an authority completes its final ranking of proposals under Section 370.306(h), the final rankings of each proposal under each of the published criteria are not confidential.
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code 370.307
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.