|§ 224.062||Authority to Contract|
|§ 224.063||Sufficiency of Funds|
|§ 224.064||Terms and Conditions|
|§ 224.065||Construction Management Services|
|§ 224.066||Additional Powers|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 224 > Subchapter C
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005