|§ 370.351||Transit Systems|
|§ 370.352||Public Hearing On Fare and Service Changes|
|§ 370.353||Public Hearing On Fare and Service Changes: Exceptions|
|§ 370.354||Notice of Hearing On Fare or Service Change|
|§ 370.355||Criminal Penalties|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 370 > Subchapter I
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Week: means seven consecutive days. See Texas Government Code 311.005