|§ 391.181||Powers and Methods of Acquisition|
|§ 391.182||State Vouchers and Warrants|
|§ 391.183||Recording of Instruments|
|§ 391.184||Disposal of State Real Property|
Terms Used In Texas Transportation Code Chapter 391 > Subchapter G - Acquisitions by Commission
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.