|§ 30-4a-1||Authority of court|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 30 > Chapter 4a - Nunc Pro Tunc Orders
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Board: means the governing body of an agency, as described in Section 17C-1-203. See Utah Code 17C-1-102
- Community: means a county or municipality. See Utah Code 17C-1-102
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Project area: means the geographic area described in a project area plan within which the project area development described in the project area plan takes place or is proposed to take place. See Utah Code 17C-1-102
- Project area plan: means an urban renewal project area plan, an economic development project area plan, a community development project area plan, or a community reinvestment project area plan that, after the project area plan's effective date, guides and controls the project area development. See Utah Code 17C-1-102
- Tax increment: means the difference between:
(i) the amount of property tax revenue generated each tax year by a taxing entity from the area within a project area designated in the project area plan as the area from which tax increment is to be collected, using the current assessed value of the property and each taxing entity's current certified tax rate as defined in Section 59-2-924; and (ii) the amount of property tax revenue that would be generated from that same area using the base taxable value of the property and each taxing entity's current certified tax rate as defined in Section 59-2-924. See Utah Code 17C-1-102