|§ 1461||Location or alteration of municipal lines; monuments|
Terms Used In Vermont Statutes > Title 24 > Chapter 47 - Municipal Lines
- Enforcement officers: shall include :
- following: when used by way of reference to a section of the law shall mean the next preceding or following section. See
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Municipality: shall include a city, town, town school district, incorporated school or fire district or incorporated village, and all other governmental incorporated units. See
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States may apply to the District of Columbia and any territory and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. See
- Town: shall include city and wards or precincts therein; "selectboard members" and "board of civil authority" shall extend to and include the mayor and aldermen of cities; "trustees" shall extend to and include bailiffs of incorporated villages; and the laws applicable to the inhabitants and officers of towns shall be applicable to the inhabitants and similar officers of all municipal corporations. See