(1) If the secretary of state determines that one or more grounds exist under RCW 23.95.605 for administratively dissolving a domestic entity, the secretary of state shall serve the entity pursuant to RCW 23.95.250 with notice in a record of the secretary of state’s determination.
Terms Used In Washington Code 23.95.610
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Entity: means :
Washington Code 23.95.105
Organic law: means the law of an entity's jurisdiction of formation governing the internal affairs of the entity. See Washington Code 23.95.105 Record: means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in perceivable form. See Washington Code 23.95.105 Registered agent: means an agent of an entity which is authorized to receive service of any process, notice, or demand required or permitted by law to be served on the entity. See Washington Code 23.95.105 State: means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. See Washington Code 23.95.105
(2) If a domestic entity, not later than sixty days after service of the notice required by subsection (1) of this section, does not cure or demonstrate to the satisfaction of the secretary of state the nonexistence of each ground determined by the secretary of state, the secretary of state shall administratively dissolve the entity by executing a statement of administrative dissolution that recites the grounds for dissolution and the effective date of dissolution. The secretary of state shall file the statement and serve a copy on the entity pursuant to RCW 23.95.250.
(3) A domestic entity that is dissolved administratively continues its existence as an entity but may not carry on any activities except as necessary to wind up its activities and affairs and liquidate its assets in the manner provided in its organic law or to apply for reinstatement under RCW 23.95.615.
(4) The administrative dissolution of a domestic entity does not terminate the authority of its registered agent.
Effective date—Contingent effective date—2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.